Elite Technical is seeking an experienced FPGA engineer for a long-term contract position with a highly regarded aerospace client located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Our client designs, builds, integrates, and tests weather and climate space instruments. These instruments contain complex analog, power, digital, and FPGA electronics. Responsibilities will include designing FPGAs, digital design, digital system architecture, root-cause failure investigating, and leading small FPGA technical teams. This position will also assist the Project Manager in giving technical customer presentations and insuring schedule and budget objectives are met.
Due to the nature of the work to be performed, any candidate seeking to be considered for this position must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or Computer Engineering and 6 plus years relevant engineering work experience; or equivalent
- 4 years FPGA design experience
- 2 years hands on root-cause troubleshooting experience
- 2 years technical specification generation experience
- Digital Signal Processing Experience
- Space Electronic Design Experience
- Knowledge of FPGA design process and FPGA development tools
- VHDL Design Experience
- Knowledge of FPGA design techniques for mitigation of radiation effects - Proficiency at writing FPGA self-checking test benches
- Design Experience using Microsemi and Xilinx FPGAs
- Ability to develop and satisfy timing constraints for FPGAs
- Digital Circuit Design Experience
- Ability to effectively communicate to all stakeholders (customers, contract management, technical personnel, business personnel)
- Demonstrated self-starter - efficient in achieving goals and proactive in pursuing subsequent tasks
- Ability to evaluate a problem from multiple vantage points and suggest win-win solutions
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced, team oriented environment
Fort Wayne, IN
Monday, August 27, 2018
Monday, August 6, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!