Elite Technical is seeking an experienced electrical engineer (Analog/Power) for a long-term contract position with a highly regarded aerospace client located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Our client designs, builds, integrates, and tests weather and climate space instruments. These instruments contain complex analog, power, digital, and FPGA electronics. Responsibilities will include analog and power design, system architecture, root-cause failure investigating, and leading small technical teams. This position will also assist the Project Manager in giving technical customer presentations and insuring schedule and budget objectives are met.
Due to the nature of the work to be performed, any candidate seeking to be considered for this position must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or Computer Engineering; or equivalent
- 10 years Analog/Power Design Experience
- 10 years Circuit Analysis Experience
- Knowledge of analog and power design process and circuit analysis tools
- Knowledge of power supply design techniques
- Hands-On Root-Cause Troubleshooting Experience
- Technical Specification Generation Experience
- Schedule Experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Space Electronic Design Experience
- Proficiency at writing requirements for electronics
- Ability to effectively communicate to all stakeholders (customers, contract management, technical personnel, business personnel)
- Ability to evaluate a problem from multiple vantage points and suggest win-win solutions
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced, team oriented environment
Fort Wayne, IN
Monday, August 27, 2018
Monday, August 6, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!