CHANGE MANAGEMENT ANALYST IN WASHINGTON DC
This is a foot in the door opportunity. You will be embedded within our clients Health Insurance -Plans- team, working on high visibility strategic changes occurring within the plans. This role involves working in close proximity of the projects that focus on our clients proprietary claims processing system. The Change Analyst will take direction from Senior Level staff in order to complete several hands-on related tasks for approach, planning, design and implementation of the transition from one technology or business process to another.
- Strong knowledge/command of change management principles
- Hands-on oriented to carry out project / program change management activities
- Ability to work with a wide variety and level of staff as the change is implemented within an IT environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ensures that all defined change management deliverables are completed on time and on budget
- Assesses change management needs across project portfolio
- Defines process and is responsible for measurement of system adoption, project success metrics, and benefit maximization. Reports on critical success factors and measurable benefits of projects deployed
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion and supports risk mitigation efforts
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Knows how to deal with ambiguous circumstances without getting agitated
- Five (5) year-s experience with Business side of Information Technology, with 3 years of Technology Adaptation and Change Management exposure within an IT environment.
- Hands-on experience creating a communications plan strategy to effectively communicate relevant project and/or program information to stakeholders
- Relevant BS Degree, Computer Science or Business
- Understanding of Project Management principles
- Understanding of Agile Framework principles
- Change management certification or designation desired. Prosci and/or Project Management certification is a plus.
**About the Organizations**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity. Do you have hands-on program / project Change Management experience. Do you have a background in Organizational IT Transformation? If so, please contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration. Thank you in advance
Monday, September 3, 2018
6-12 months+ (Poss T2P)
Monday, August 6, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!