We have a full time employment job opportunity for a Secret cleared Security Systems Engineer to provide day-to-day support for a new 5 year DoD contract located in Falls Church, VA. Our client will be responsible for Cyber Security Monitoring, Risk Management Framework (RMF) implementation and RMF Compliance Auditing.
**What is the expectation**
- SDD assessment tools Fortify, DISA SRG, DISA STIG, etc.
- IAM Level III (Certification CISM, CISSP OR GSLC)
- System Engineering including; network hardware, operating systems, and attached devices; evaluation of system utilization, response time; identification and correction of operational problems;-troubleshooting complex systems
- Advise top management on new developments and advanced techniques
**What will you be doing**
- Assessments, Plan, organize and direct studies to develop long-range forecasts and recommendations
- Provide system design and administration
- Planning of hardware maintenance and upgrades
- Working with analytic tools including; Software Design and Development (SDD) assessment tools
- Fortify, Appdetective, WebInspect, ACAS, and DISA STIGs SRGs Checklists
**What you can expect**
- Joining an Engineering team to support project(s) including; Cyber Security Monitoring, Risk Management Framework (RMF) implementation and RMF Compliance Auditing
- US Based, work location
- Some travel to Texas, Louisiana, South Carolina
**What you will bring**
(1) Six (6+) years Security Systems Engineering experience
- Experience with Splunk and/or Qumulus (prefer both)
- network hardware, operating systems, and attached devices; evaluation of system utilization, response time; identification and correction of operational problems
(2) Active DOD Secret Clearance
(3) IAM Level-III certification (CISM, CISSP or GSLC)
(4) Prior DoD or DHA experience
(5) Experience with SDD assessment tools Fortify, DISA SRG, DISA STIG, etc.
(6) Advanced experience with eMASS and all related modules, to include asset manager (PLUS)
**About the Opportunity**
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about this opportunity? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
Our client offers their employees a rewarding career experience that includes; dynamic career opportunities, competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development. The commitment is to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all their employees.
Falls Church, VA
Monday, December 10, 2018
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!