Elite Technical is seeking a CAD mechanical designer (Creo Parametric) for a long-term position in Palm Bay, FL. Due to the nature of the work to be performed, any candidate seeking to be considered must be a U.S. citizen with an active TS/SCI clearance.
- Provide CAD support (PTC Creo) to engineers and designers
- Generate new drawings and documentation, as well as modify existing drawings and documentation
- Control mechanical digital data files and drawings.
- Prepare and incorporate engineering change orders
- Input data and manage hardware structures in a Product Data Management tool.
- High School Diploma and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience OR Associates Degree with a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- An active TS/SCI security clearance
- Proficient with 3D CAD tools, specifically PTC Creo Parametric.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and general understanding of manufacturing and assembly techniques.
- Knowledge of applicable government and industry standards including ASME Y14.5 (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing) and ASME Y14.100 (Engineering Drawing Practices), and its application techniques.
- Strong understanding and application of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Previous experience in supporting the design of ground structures, mechanisms, electronics packaging, and/or composite structures
Palm Bay, FL
Monday, August 27, 2018
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!