Elite Technical is seeking an experienced structural analyst for a long-term position in Palm Bay, FL. Due to the nature of the work to be performed, any candidate seeking to be considered must be a U.S. citizen with an active TS/SCI clearance.
- Perform analysis tasks on precision mechanisms and large deployable structures in a program team environment.
- Program support includes loads derivation, trade studies, design sensitivity/optimization studies, preliminary and final design analysis, generation of analysis documentation (including presentation materials, and deliverable data packages), and integration test support.
- Assist in managing an integrated product team.
- Bachelor-s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience or a Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- An Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Experience with loads derivation, Finite Element Analysis techniques, failure modes evaluation including margin of safety generation and documentation, qualification test program development, and/or bond joint analysis.
- Familiarity with CREO, FEMAP, NASTRAN, and MathCAD.
- Experience MSC ADAMS software.
- BS/BA/MS Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, preferred.
- Experience with space flight hardware analysis including precision mechanisms, composite structures, metallic, plastic, and composite components.
Palm Bay, FL
Monday, August 27, 2018
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!