Elite Technical is seeking a lead systems engineer for a long-term position in Palm Bay, FL. Due to the nature of the work to be performed, any candidate seeking to be considered must be a U.S. citizen with an active TS/SCI clearance.
- System architecture process including requirements generation, system requirements/design reviews, preliminary design, peer reviews, detailed design, test plan generation, and integration and test.
- Support customer proposals for complex architectures (Basis of Estimates (BOEs), Cost Volumes, and Technical Volumes).
- Capable of leading teams of designers to realize architectures in collaboration with other disciplines (Digital, RF, Mechanical, Software, I&T, Manufacturing, etc).
- Experience with requirements derivation and tracking using DOORs (or equivalent) including requirements verification traceability matrix (RVTM).
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Bachelor-s Degree and minimum 9 years of prior relevant experience or a Master-s Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience.
- An Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Experience supporting government customers.
- Experience with design for test and design for manufacturability techniques.
- Experience in system Worst-Case Performance and Stress Analysis.
- Experience in Root Cause Corrective Action process and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a technical information environment.
- Experience with high reliability designs for harsh environments (radiation effects).
Palm Bay, FL
Monday, August 27, 2018
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!