Elite Technical is seeking a Java developer for a long-term position in Palm Bay, FL. Due to the nature of the work to be performed, any candidate seeking to be considered must be a U.S. citizen with an active TS/SCI clearance.
Candidate will support software development tasks as part of a larger team dedicated to the customer mission. Responsibilities will include:
- Development of Java applications for ground data processing.
- Support all phases of the software lifecycle, including software implementation, integration, debugging, and full documentation.
- Evaluate and recommend architecture and process improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- An active TS/SCI security clearance with current SSBI is required.
- 3 years of experience with Java and the Linux development environment.
- Good organizational skills, excellent problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to work with a large development team.
- Degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field)
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Apache Camel, Mission Planning, and Continuous Integration preferred.
Palm Bay, FL
Monday, January 7, 2019
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!