Elite Technical is seeking a mechanical engineer with space electronics packaging experience for a long-term position in Palm Bay, FL. Due to the nature of the work to be performed, any candidate seeking to be considered must be a U.S. citizen with an active TS/SCI clearance.
The selected candidate will perform research, development, design, and analysis tasks on complex mechanical hardware including precision mechanisms, electro-mechanical hardware, and complex electronic packaging in a program team environment. Program support and technical leadership over requirements definition, concept generation, material selection, trade studies, design sensitivity/optimization studies, preliminary and final design, design documentation, and assembly/integration and testing. Candidate must have experience in 3D modeling, design for manufacturing, and ability to work independently or within a multi-disciplined team environment.
- Bachelor's or Master-s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, or related disciplines
- 6+ years of relevant experience with Bachelor's Degree or 4+ years of relevant experience with a Master's Degree.
- An Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Candidate must have experience in 3D modeling, design for manufacturing, and ability to work independently or within a multi-disciplined team environment.
- Experience in design or analysis of electronic systems, structures, or mechanisms, along with engineering drawing development
- Proficiency in CAD tools such as Creo and understanding of ASME Y14.5 Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing standards
- Proficiency in analysis FEA tools such as Femap, NASTRAN, ANSYS
Palm Bay, FL
Monday, August 27, 2018
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!