Elite Technical is seeking an experienced Thermal Design and Analysis Engineer for the Space & Intelligence Systems Division of a highly regarded aerospace client. The selected candidate will perform design, development and analysis tasks on complex mechanical hardware including precision space structures and mechanisms, electro-mechanical hardware, opto-mechanical and complex electronic packaging in a program team environment. Position includes program support and technical leadership over requirements definition and compliance verification, concept generation, material selection, trade studies, design sensitivity/optimization studies, preliminary and final design, design documentation, and assembly/integration and testing.
***Due to the nature of our client's work, all candidates for this position MUST be citizens of the United States with an active TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience or a Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Candidate must have strong proficiency in thermal design and analysis using Thermal Desktop or equivalent software.
- Must have thermal management experience including cryogenic cooling using passive and active technologies.
- Ability to work independently, lead a technical team, and contribute in a multi-disciplined team environment.
- Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or related Engineering discipline with 4+ years of experience.
- Ability to derive subsystem requirements, write subsystem and module specification and provide technical direction to teams and subcontractors.
- Good working knowledge of:
o NASA/NOAA requirements
o Thermal analysis tools
o Materials and coatings
o Contamination control
Palm Bay, FL
Monday, April 8, 2019
Monday, March 11, 2019
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!