Elite Technical is seeking an electrical engineer with power supply design experience for a long-term contract position in Palm Bay, FL. Due to the nature of the work, any applicant seeking consideration must be a U.S. citizen capable of obtaining and maintaining a DoD secret clearance.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Design, test, and troubleshooting of power and analog circuits.
- Schematic entry, simulation, and analysis of power and analog circuits.
- Assist is proper PWB layout for power and analog circuits.
- Perform worst-case analysis on power and analog circuits.
- Writing performance specifications.
- Producing technical documentation including: review materials for customers, performance requirements, test plans, and analysis reports.
- Interface with multi-disciplinary teams to execute design objectives.
- Bachelor-s Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of electronic power design, devices, control loop theory, thermal management, custom magnetics design, PWB layout and EMI filtering.
- Practical hands-on experience including AC/DC and DC/DC power conversion with various topologies (isolated and non-isolated) that meet the power and EMI requirements described under MIL-STD-1275, MIL-STD-704, MIL-STD-461, and DO-160 is preferred.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with SPICE tools, MathCAD, Concept, and Allegro tools preferred.
- Ability to mentor and train less experienced engineers.
Palm Bay, FL
Monday, September 10, 2018
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!