Elite Technical is seeking an electrical engineer with digital circuit card assembly design experience for a long-term position in Palm Bay, FL. Due to the nature of the work to be performed, any candidate seeking consideration for this position must be a U.S. citizen capable of obtaining and maintaining a DoD secret clearance.
- Digital CCA design including requirements generation, preliminary design, peer reviews, detailed design, test plan generation, and integration and test.
- Understand the requirements and architect a digital CCA solution against those requirements including the use of DSP, Microcontroller, FPGA, ASIC, CPLD, ADC, DAC, Point of Load (POL), SERDES, Serial (I2C, SPI, etc), and volatile/non-volatile memory (DDRx, SRAM, ROM, Flash, etc) components.
- Simulate the digital CCA circuits to verify performance, then integrate and test the CCA into the higher level assembly (Signal Integrity simulation).
- Lead a small team of designers in generating the digital CCA design solutions.
- Bachelor-s Degree with a minimum of 4 years prior relevant experience or Associates Degree with a minimum of 8 years of prior related experience.
- Thorough understanding of digital CCA design process including requirements generation, preliminary design, peer reviews, detailed design, test plan generation, and integration and test.
- Experience with design for test and design for manufacturability techniques.
- Experience with Analog to Digital (AD) and Digital to Analog (DA) interfaces.
- Experience with control protocols such I2C, SPI, RS-232/422, and SpaceWire.
- Experience performing Worst-Case Performance and Stress Analysis.
- Experience with test equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers, and protocol analyzers.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work and communicate effectively within a development group.
- Proficiency with the Cadence toolset for CCA design (Schematic Capture, Constraint-Driven Layout, Simulation, Timing Analysis) is desired
- Ability to work in a team environment and negotiate solutions with Hardware / Software Engineering and Systems Engineering is preferred.
- Experience with high reliability designs for harsh environments (radiation effects).
- Experience with high speed memory interfaces (DDRx).
- Experience with high speed serial protocols (PCI Express, SRIO, Ethernet).
Palm Bay, FL
Monday, August 27, 2018
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!