Technical Recruiters Wanted
Elite Technical is currently seeking high energy experienced technical recruiter to join our small team in our Lake Mary, FL office. Technical Recruiting is a very rewarding career choice for people who are passionate about technology, have excellent phone communication skills and want to have an opportunity to make above average income.
In this role, you'll be responsible for uncovering potential candidates that may fit job opportunities for assigned clients. You'll identify, nurture, and maintain relationships with new and existing candidates that can potentially fill positions that are open now or may open in the future. This position gives you the opportunity to work collaboratively with internal staff members, network for referrals and participate in a very rewarding industry.
- Identify, source, screen and interview candidates for a variety of positions
- Candidate networking, sourcing, qualifying, screening, negotiating, and relationship management
- Communicate with candidates while positively representing the company
- Ensure a positive candidate experience
- Assist in developing a world-class recruiting methodology, infrastructure and procedures to hire industry best talent
- Update, input and maintain accurate candidate records and status in our proprietary applicant tracking system
- Results-focused, team-oriented, motivated to earn large commissions
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Willing to make many calls to network for referrals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Passion for technology
- No prior technical recruiting experience is required
Elite Technical offers ongoing professional development that emphasizes innovation, business development techniques and strategy building necessary to be successful. With our generous commission plan you should expect to earn close to 50K in the 1st year and up to 75K or more in subsequent years with our company, depending on your level of commitment and personal drive to be successful. Additional offerings include access to Medical, Dental and 401(k).
About Elite Technical
We are grateful to be celebrating 25 years of success as a certified women-owned technology services company. From our humble genesis in 1992 as a home-based startup, Elite Technical has grown into a nationally recognized provider of Information Technology and Engineering services in commercial and federal markets. Talent recruiting is our core expertise. We're always seeking passionate, innovative and ambitious people to join our mission to help the tech sector advance our world. Get to know what we-re about - our culture, values and commitment to client satisfaction.
We look forward to speaking with you about this tremendous growth opportunity.
Lake Mary, FL
Sunday, September 16, 2018
Direct at Elite
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!