Elite Technical is seeking an antenna systems test specialist for a long-term position in Palm Bay, FL. Due to the nature of the work to be performed, any candidate seeking consideration for this position must be a U.S. citizen with an active TS/SCI clearance.
Responsible for leading the setup and execution of antenna component and system test in various indoor or outdoor antenna test ranges. Support engineering with the creation of test procedures to perform RF/Antenna test. Emphasis on test of active phased array antenna systems. Configure antenna hardware in anechoic chambers or on outdoor test ranges. Design tooling and fixtures needed to configure antenna systems in various test ranges. Implement Lead/Six Sigma methodology for continuous improvement in the antenna test ranges. Lead test execution to capture antenna pattern measurements in various test ranges. Process measurement results and provide to engineering for test sell-off.
- Associates Degree
- Minimum 3 years leading and performing antenna system test
- At least 3 years of experience with antenna test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, signal generators, antenna positioners, and antenna signal acquisition controllers.
- At least 3 years of experience designing and implementing breadboards and creating tooling and fixtures needed to support antenna test configuration in ranges.
- At least 3 years of experience creating or modifying test procedures.
- Must have HFSS and GRASP tool experience for Space Reflectors.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with an active TS/SCI clearance
- Ability to use MATLAB, C, or other software to generate test scripts.
- Ability to document and present results of analyses/testing to peers and customers
- Experience with ARSTRAT SATCOM Certification.
- Experience with near field antenna pattern measurement.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills for test results documentation and processing.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or direction.
- Ability to work 2nd shift as needed.
Palm Bay, FL
Monday, September 10, 2018
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!