Our client has a direct placement, full time employment opportunity for a Data Asset Configuration Manager to provide strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As part of the team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators. Activities and deliverables for this position include:
* Support the Government in constructing and managing the policies and procedures required to populate and maintain a repository of data asset attributes, or metadata, used to search and request access from data owners.
* Conduct and participate in meetings with key data owners and stakeholders to understand current data structures and environments; align data attributes with data governance policies; and identify transformation rules and policy gaps
* Plan and coordinate the development of new data structures and access policies in alignment with mission and business requirements
* Develop specifications and mappings of data attributes to ensure compliance with existing policies, standards, and indexing requirements
* Develop and manage plans for data attribute migration and maintenance
* Prepare and deliver oral and written reports and presentations on data asset management system usage and issues of concern to stakeholders and senior managers
* Input data attributes for new data assets into designated data asset management tools.
* Lead a team of data librarians by assigning data asset management project tasking.
* Track milestones and deliverables, and report status to senior managers.
Qualified applicants will demonstrate the following background:
(1) DoD OR Intel community TS/SCI clearance OR SCI eligible
(2) Able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph
(3) Applicable degree, Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology
(4) Ten years working with military or intelligence applications
(5) Five years working with defense intelligence or intel community
Must demonstrate the following technical knowledge:
(6) Configuration management skills related to data management
(7) Data management functions (reference DAMA-DMBoK)
Our client is focused highly accomplished group of professionals whose mission is to provide clients the best Strategic Support & Advanced Technology to solve their most important and complex problems, advance the mission, and deliver value through actionable strategy. To achieve this level of service our client recognizes that you have to employ the most talented technical personnel in the Metropolitan DC area. To meet the challenge our client fosters an environment that promotes individual growth and rewards individual & team performance. Compensation packages (Salary + Incentives) are in line with the DC Metropolitan area and take into account the cost of living. In addition, they offer full comprehensive benefits packages.
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity? Contact Elite Technical right away to learn the details of the opportunities and arrange for an interview.
Monday, September 17, 2018
Thursday, August 16, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!