Elite Technical has multiple openings for Help Desk Specialist to work in a 24/7 enterprise call center to support a DHS agency in Arlington, VA (Metro Accessible). We are interested in people who can work Monday - Friday between 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
The Help Desk Specialist will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Provides technical Tier I phone support to users for moderately complex computer related technical problems on a primary account
- Enters tickets into the Remedy call tracking tool; ensures information is accurate, prioritized and assigned to a queue
Are you interested in learning more about this Arlington, VA based job opportunity? Are you a Secret Cleared Help Desk Support professional? Call Elite Technical right away for consideration
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Have or be able to pass DHS EOD suitability clearance
- HS Diploma or GED, and / or 1-4 years- experience.
- One (1+) plus years current experience working in a Call Center (gov't enterprise exp. is a plus)
- One (1+) plus years of current Help Desk Support experience
- Basic understanding of MS Office 2007/2010 and the ability to troubleshoot Windows 7/10 issues
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with end-users
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Monday, October 1, 2018
6-9 months w/ option for CTH
Friday, August 17, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!