Elite Technical is seeking a Java developer for a long-term contract position in Palm Bay, FL. Due to the nature of the work performed at this location, any candidate seeking consideration must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain/maintain a DoD secret clearance.
The selected candidate will support software development tasks as part of a larger team dedicated to the customer mission. Responsibilities will include:
- Development of Java applications for ground data processing.
- Support all phases of the software lifecycle, including software implementation, integration, debugging, and full documentation.
- Evaluate and recommend architecture and process improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience or a Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Bachelor-s Degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field)
- 3 years of experience with Java and the Linux development environment.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Apache Camel, Mission Planning, and Continuous Integration preferred.
- Good organizational skills, excellent problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to work with a large development team preferred.
Palm Bay, FL
Monday, September 10, 2018
Friday, August 17, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!