Immediate well compensated consulting engagement for a subject matter expert on configuring and supporting Carbon Black security tool to implement Application Whitelisting for servers and desktop workstations. The candidate should be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Carbon Black Protection and Response tools. Experience with similar tools considered. Must understand how to integrate, implement, and configure various modules and components of the tool. Tasks include:
- Perform Carbon Black platform administration functions, such as patching and tuning.
- Work with architect team to determine full list of applications throughout the company to be whitelisted.
- Implement application whitelisting on servers and workstations.
- Collaborate with developers and environment owners across the organization to develop and implement standards for application whitelisting.
Please contact Elite Technical Immediately for further information!
- Must possess an extensive knowledge of Security Information Event Management (SEIM) technologies, to include: administration, configuration, log formats and collection methods.
- Must have firm understanding of information security concepts, networking, and system administration and security engineering. Should have a demonstrated ability to work effectively with Information Security tools in a large, complex, multi-platform environment.
- Expertise in Carbon Black Protection and Response, and IT security principals in general.
- Experience with Carbon Black Protections and Response products or similar, administration, maintenance, and integrations
- Have a strong understanding of every aspect of IT, workstations, servers, networking, threat intelligence, IR, SOC processes, architect reviews, and policies to be effective.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills (Critical)
- Strong customer service skills with internal and external customers
- Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
- Strong requirements elicitation, specification, and validation knowledge and experience
- Excellent time management ability.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and flexibly, and collaboratively across all levels of associates. Excellent listening and empathy skills, with strong ability to develop consensus and buy-in;
- Ability to provide creative thinking, problem solving, and structure in designing the desired architectural data encryption state;
- Highly motivated, positive attitude with ability to work under pressure and balance multiple priorities.
- Established credential(s) in industry recognized methodologies and standard bodies of knowledge with demonstrated experience having implemented those in a live environment
- Health Care Industry experience will be a plus.
- Problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written skills to interact with global teams and customers
Software & Tools:
Carbon Black Protection and Response
Microsoft Office Suite
**About the Organizations**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity. Are you a Carbon Black expert with a background in enterprise security information and event management (SIEM)? If so, please contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration. Thank you in advance
Monday, December 10, 2018
Monday, November 19, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!