Immediate temp-to-perm job opportunity for a Data Analyst to support our customer's Informatics Team in SW Washington, DC. The selected Data Analyst will be responsible for turning data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. The Data Analyst uses their experience and training to perform data research, run advanced queries, assess data quality and integrity issues, determine data definitions, and define data mappings.
(1) 5+ years Data Analyst experience
(2) B.S. in Mathematics, Engineering, or Computer Science (Master of Science is BIG PLUS)
(3) Demonstrated experience and capability on the following expectations:
- Structured Query Language (SQL) skills
- Perform complex queries
- Assess data quality
- Develop data mappings
- Extract, Transform, Load (ETL)
(4) Multiple data warehousing and analytics development projects
(5) Healthcare Insurance knowledge/expertise
(6) Must demonstrate one or more of the following technical knowledge, skills and experience
- HEDIS, Fraud, Waste & Abuse
- Hadoop and Big Data technologies
- Mainframe Cobol DB2 environment
(7) Utilization of HP ALM (Application Life Cycle Management) is a PLUS
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about this opportunity? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
**About the Organizations**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
Monday, September 17, 2018
12 months++ (temp-to-perm)
Monday, August 20, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!