Elite Technical is seeking an experienced Hardware Quality Engineer for a long-term position with a highly regarded client in Palm Bay, FL. Due to the nature of the work, any candidate seeking consideration must be a U.S. citizen with an active and current TS/SCI clearance.
The responsibilities of the selected candidate are primarily as follows:
Develop and implement program quality plans, programs, and procedures using statistical quality control statistics and analyses.
Ensure that performance and quality products conform to established company and regulatory standards.
Review, analyze and report on quality discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical, electro-mechanical systems, and hybrid microcircuits.
Perform trend analysis of defects.
Investigate problems and develop disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies.
Interface with manufacturing, engineering, customer, vendor and subcontractor representatives to ensure requirements are met.
Recommend corrective actions, dispositions and modifications.
Perform PFMEAs on critical processes.
- BS Degree in Engineering and 6+ years of experience with AS9100 requirements and Quality Engineering in the production of electronics and or microelectronics.
- 2 years of direct supervisory experience; 5 to 15 personnel preferred
- Experience in the production of space electronics is preferred
- Lean, Six Sigma, continuous improvement and AS 9100/ISO 9001 quality systems experience is highly desired
- Certified quality assurance professional is highly desired
- 3+ years- experience in MS Office Applications preferred
- Excellent written, oral, presentation
and communication and team skills is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of quality assurance principles is preferred
- Ability to work effectively on a team, yet maintain professional Quality separation is preferred
Palm Bay, FL
Monday, January 7, 2019
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!