Elite Technical is seeking several test engineers for long-term work with a highly regarded client in Palm Bay, FL. Due to the nature of the work performed at this location, any candidate seeking consideration must be a U.S. citizenship with the ability and willingness to obtain/maintain a Dod secret clearance.
The Test Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and implementing cost-effective procedures of testing and troubleshooting of components, software code, interface compatibility, and systems. Prepares test and diagnostic programs, designs test code and equipment. Documents testing issues and problems. Performs analysis of test results. Supports formal system acceptance testing activities, as required. Successful candidate will be involved in system integration and test, and operational support.
- Integrate hardware and software components of these systems
- Develop plans and procedures to verify and validate (V&V) performance of the systems with respect to the underlying requirements
- Execute test plans and procedures, confirm results of automated tests
- Conduct test and verification activities, some of which may be performed at customer locations.
- Document test results and write test reports. Present these results to management and the customer.
- Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation (e.g., Test & Evaluation Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports - as required)
- The individual in this position will be both an individual contributor and lead small teams during the V&V activities
- Bachelor-s Degree with 4+ years of experience
- Broad experience in systems integration (hardware and software) and testing
- Experience in testing Java EE applications deployed on Unix/Linux operation system (CentOS/RHEL preferred)
- Experience with integration of cloud-based services with off-the-shelf and internally developed solutions.
- Hands-on experience with automated test tools including performance testing.
- Ability to define and generate test data sets.
- Experience in troubleshooting system issues, identifying the root cause, and clearly documenting the results of this analysis.
- Working knowledge of operating systems including Linux; and proficiency using advanced capabilities of MS Office tools
- Hands-on experience performing data analysis.
- Demonstrated ability in problem-solving and in the defect resolution process.
- Demonstrable experience developing data analysis scripts using Perl or Python.
- Ability to quickly understand an organization-s business functions.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with NGA geospatial data specifications.
- Cloud-based systems integration and test. Including experience deploying applications and services into an Amazon Web Service (AWS) environment.
- Conducting I&T within an Agile development scrum team utilizing DevOps tools and processes.
- Ability to develop test driver and simulator using Java or scripting languages such as python.
Palm Bay, FL
Monday, September 10, 2018
Monday, August 20, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!