Elite Technical is seeking an experienced software quality assurance engineer for a long-term position with a highly regarded aerospace and defense client in Palm Bay, FL. Due to the nature of the position, any candidate seeking consideration for this role must be a U.S. citizen with an active TS/SCI clearance.
- Manage and maintain program Quality Assurance activities.
- Interface with Quality, Engineering, Management, Customers and Subcontractors to ensure contractual requirements are met.
- Validate processes and products utilizing established quality assurance policies, plans and procedures.
- Develop and implement an audit plan to assure compliance to internal policies and processes and program requirements.
- Witness build, installation and test of software and software systems.
- Participate in team software design/code peer reviews for technical and process evaluation.
- Review product documentation for correctness and completeness.
- Collaborate with teammates to continuously improve engineering processes and products.
- Collect, analyze and report on quality discrepancies, include trend and analysis of results.
- Investigate defects and work with teammates to develop disposition, evaluate root cause, and establish corrective actions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with 6+ years experience, or equivalent experience.
- Lean, Six Sigma, continuous improvement, CMMI, and AS9100/ISO 9001 quality systems experience.
- 6 or more years experience with software development lifecycle models and software quality assurance methods.
- U.S. citizen with an active TS/SCI clearance
- Certified quality assurance professional.
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and team skills.
- Educational background or experience with programming languages and general object-oriented design concepts.
Palm Bay, FL
Monday, January 7, 2019
Wednesday, August 29, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!