We have an urgent and immediate full-time employment opportunity for a Secret Cleared Network Engineer (Mid Level) to support an enterprise network for a federal agency. The contract team is 25 total; there are approximately 12 network engineers on the team in various roles and units. This is a large ongoing Federal contract located in the Lorton, VA area.
- Tier I thru Tier III troubleshooting of network issues of a mixed network environment, including, but not limited to Cisco, Brocade and/or Juniper routers, switching, and other network devices.
- Configuration and programming of a mixed network environment, including, but not limited to Cisco, Brocade and/or Juniper routers, switching, and other network devices.
- Configuration and programming of firewalls and other network security devices.
- Providing and assembling required certification and accreditation documentation for the network pursuant to DOJ regulations and policy.
- Manage security related devices, to include Firewalls, IPS/IDS hardware, SIEM, RSA and ISE/ACS, etc.
- Configuration management of the network appliances and hardware.
- Managing Solarwinds network reporting tool or other network monitoring tools.
- Coordinate with the system administrator team in ensuring functionality of a managed service/LAN based computer system on a CONUS network.
- Provide direct customer service to field personnel throughout CONUS.
Are you a Secret Cleared Network Engineer interested in learning more about this growth oriented opportunity and chance to support a federal agency responsible for enforcing the controlled substances laws and regulations of the United States? Please contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Be able to pass a Federal Gov't suitability clearance
- BS Degree
- 5+ years of Network experience
Here are some of the -Must have-s- for the role:
- Possess a strong background in computer network engineering skills, to include training in and experience with managing WANs and LANs.
- Possess minimum five years in configuration and programming of a mixed network environment, including, but not limited to Cisco, Brocade and/or Juniper router, switching, and other network devices.
- Possess knowledge of network security protocols.
- Possess knowledge of security procedures as it relates to the DOJ certification and accreditation processes.
- Possess experience working with and managing security related devices, to include Firewalls, IPS/IDS hardware, SIEM, RSA and ISE/ACS, etc.
- Possess computer network troubleshooting experience and skills.
- Possess experience maintaining Solarwinds Alerts.
- Strong communication and people skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
Nice to have skills:
Monday, October 22, 2018
Friday, September 28, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!