Our client, a premier Federal Healthcare organization has an urgent need for multiple Ab Initio specialists to provide hands-on work designing and implementing data integration solutions for data warehouse and business intelligence systems
The Hiring Managers expectations include:
- Subject Matter expertise on Ab Initio
- Develop efficient, high quality data integration code leveraging Ab Initio
- Troubleshooting of system and application performance related issues
- Generate and maintain system documentation for ETL and Data Integration processes to be developed
- Working with IBM DB2 databases, Ab Initio product suite using GDE, Co>Operating System, EME Query>It, Conduct>It, Express>It, Continuous flows, Metadata Hub
- Build automation using UNIX Scripting (Linux) shell scripting (Korn, Bourne, Awk, Sed, etc.)
- Will be working with Health Insurance Applications and Databases
(1) 5 years Ab Initio Development experience
(2) 5 years SQL - IBM DB2 is strongly preferred
(3) Hands-on with the Ab Initio product suite GDE, Co>Operating System and EME. Experience in any of the following is desired: Query>It, Conduct>It, Express>It, Continuous flows, Metadata Hub
(4) ETL software tools in data intensive, large scale environments (MUST HAVE)
(5) Automation using Unix Shell Scripting
(6) Working with Health Insurance data is a BIG PLUS
(7) Control-M is a Plus
(8) Big Data technology is a Plus
Are you qualified for this job opportunity? Are you interested in learning more? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
Monday, September 24, 2018
Friday, August 31, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!