Highly strategic and long term contract consulting opening for a Lead Solution Architect (HIPAA/CCAE project) to support our client a Federal Health Insurance organization and IT Processing organization. The Lead Solution Architect will be responsible for the architecture approach, architecture design, the tool/technology evaluation, and proof of concept, prototype and technical assessments, as well as work with application teams on the detail technical design for the B2B / EDI / HIPAA Gateway. Expected deliverables include:
(1) Lead solution and integration architecture concept discussion supporting B2B/EDI/HIPAA Gateway
(2) Work on the architecture approach, architecture design and prototypes for the project
(3) Work on the technology/tool evaluation, proof of concept and prototypes to support architecture decision
(4) Work with SMEs from applications area on the technical analysis to support architecture and technical design
(5) Work with project and development managers to define the scope and develop plan for the architecture and other technical deliverables related to the project
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
To be considered the Solution Architect has a background, knowledge and experience that clearly demonstrates the following:
* 10 years- professional software development and integration solution architecture experience
* 3 years- architecture and development experience with B2B and EDI integration
* 3 years- Health Insurance / healthcare payer administrative systems and solutions
* Architecture design experience implementing complex business application on the following:
- Sterling File Gateway, Sterling B2B Integrator, IBM Control Center, Sterling Secure Proxy, Connect:Direct, IBM Transformation ExtenderHIPAA, Java/JEE
- EAI and B2B concept, various enterprise integration patterns with B2B/EDI integration patterns
- HIPPA transaction set
- Highly scalable web application
**About the Organizations**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing organizational growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity? Are you a Leadership oriented Solutions Architect with a background defining Health Insurance B2B, EDI and HIPPA organizational solutions? If so, please contact Elite Technical immediately to learn all the details of this contract based consulting opportunity. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Monday, October 8, 2018
12 months ++
Friday, September 7, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!