Seeking a highly technical IT Project Manager with ITIL framework (real life) experience. The IT Project Manager will be responsible for managing one or more IT projects/project teams associated with infrastructure projects associated with Database Application Dev. & Management including network infrastructure, security, testing, change management, SAN, server consolidation, etc. The Project Manager will work with SW teams located in NY, TX and FL.
**What are the expectations**
- Leadership skills to organize and lead project teams to identify and resolve issues, mitigate risks, and execute and deliver the project(s) on time
- Develop and oversee the end to end project work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Develops and leads project team meetings, governance meetings, etc.
- Ensures project practices, processes and documentation meet all quality and auditable standards.
The product line is a suite of applications for enhancing name, address, phone, and email marketing databases in what would be describe as an -Information Service Provider- environment. They have also developed ETL (extract, transform, load), data analysis, and campaign management tools for the direct marketing industry.
Technology environment consists of hundreds of servers including, but not limited to: SQL Server, Domino Server, Lotus Notes, Novell, etc.
This will be a 6 month PLUS contract with the potential to convert to a full-time employee with the end-client. The selected PM will need to work out of the end-client's Farmingdale office.
**What you will bring**
- Five (5+) as a Project Manager
- Manage Infrastructure Projects
- Strong understanding of ITIL framework and guidelines
- Background following PMI / PMBOK Project Management principles
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) framework
- Ability to interact and manage IT staff at all levels within organization
Are you qualified and interested in the contract opportunity? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
Monday, October 1, 2018
6+ months w/ CTH option
Monday, September 10, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!