Progressive opportunity for a Data Architect based in Lake Mary Fl. supporting our client a leading provider-sponsored health insurance company collaborating with enterprise architects, partners with solution architects and subject matter experts from cross-functional Business and IT areas to drive transformational efforts by aligning technology and data assets that service their members in a seamless and integrated manner across all product lines.
**In this role you will be responsible for**
* Participating in the definition and execution of the Information Management roadmap
* Provide AWS expertise and insight developing efficient schema designs implementing an enterprise data model for the organization
* Working together with the team build the Enterprise Data Architecture roadmap by managing architectural runway for enterprise data model, enterprise data store/warehouse, information management, and advanced data analytics capabilities
* Provides advanced data techniques including; data modeling, data access, data integration, data visualization, data discovery, statistical methods, database design and implementation.
To be considered for the Data Architect you must show a background, knowledge and experience that clearly demonstrates the following:
(1) Degree in Applied Mathematics, Business Analytics, Statistics, Machine Learning, Computer Science or related fields
(2) Current 5 years of progressively responsible experience in information/data architecture
(3) Current 2+ years- experience in Data Architecture and Data Modeling
(4) Recent experience implanting OR supporting database environments in Amazon AWS platform
(5) Hands-on ER/Studio and/or erwin Data Modeling tool
(6) Databases - MS SQL, Oracle and MySQL in order of preference
Additional credentials and experience - one or more of the following:
(1) Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP), Agile Experience (Scrum, SAFe)
(2) Multidimensional data modeling
(3) Operational Data Store and data integration processes/procedures
(4) Data Warehouse and BI systems
(5) Professional attributes:
- Action Oriented | Peer relationships | Deals with ambiguity
- Enjoys working hard and is full of energy
- Can quickly find common ground and solve problems
- Candid with leadership and peers
- Cope with change and shift gears comfortably
This is a foot in the door opportunity to join our client, a provider sponsored health insurance company. The organization is top notch and is embracing leading edge IT technologies that contributes to their mission of a member focused organization serving over 1.2 million members. Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity? If so, contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
Lake Mary, FL
Monday, December 10, 2018
6-12 month T2P
Thursday, November 8, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!