Elite Technical is currently seeking a Provider File Supervisor for our client, a Healthcare Organization, in the Anne Arundel County, MD area.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities include:
- The Provider File Supervisor is responsible for maintaining an accurate Provider File through precise and timely processing of provider data
- Manage the workflow of ancillary applications used in the provider matching process to ensure claims are processed through to the claims adjudication system in a timely manner.
- Prioritize, organize tasks and develop the necessary action plans to accomplish specific goals within required deadlines.
- Administer Plan personnel/CBA policies accurately and equitably
- Update standards and unit procedures in a timely manner
- Participate and/or collaborate on assigned Health Plan projects
- Operate within the unit administrative budget
- Additional tasks as assigned
What you can expect:
- Stable organization with employee longevity and stability.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
(1) AA degree (or commensurate experience) preferred.
(2) Minimum of 2 years of Health Care provider file experience.
(3) Minimum of 3 years of experience in a supervisory position.
(4) Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
(5) Motivational/leadership skills. Ability to take initiative
(6) Good verbal and written communication skills.
(7) Proficient user of MS Office applications especially MS Excel, MS Word and Visio.
Anne Arundel County, MD
Monday, October 1, 2018
Thursday, September 13, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!