Elite Technical is seeking a SQL Backend Tester to support the testing efforts for our client in Reston, VA. The individual will work as part of the Agile Delivery and Reporting test team and will assist the Software Testing team with the following tasks:
- Extensive SQL Programming to analyze and validate Source Data vs Target data
- Collaborating with the Test Lead in reviewing business requirement document(s) and Functional Specifications and / or Use Cases for the assigned as input into the creation of testing materials
- Utilize the Hewlett Packard testing tool suite for test case creation, execution (manual and automated), reporting, and defect logging.
- Conduct test case peer reviews to ensure test cases accurately capture functionality identified in user acceptance criteria
- Create test data using existing Enrollment and Claims applications
- Generate Excel output of Data Validation results with Expected and Actual results
- Work directly with members (Requirement Analysts, Developers, and Project Manager) of the project to deliver a quality product to the customer
- Maintain traceability between the base-lined business requirements, functional specs / use cases and test scenarios/cases.
- Create manual and automated scripts for regression testing, as needed.
To be considered for the SQL Backend Tester you must show a background, knowledge and experience that clearly demonstrates the following:
* 8 year of experience in extensive SQL programming
* 3 years of Data validation for Data Migration/ Data Integration projects
* 2 years utilizing HP ALM suite
* Understanding Data Models, tables and writing complex SQL queries.
* Skilled writing scripting languages such as VB Script, VBA etc-
* MS Office, especially communications and excel spreadsheet building abilities
* Background as a tester working with NoSQL ( Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB), Tester in Big Data project writing Hive/Impala queries is a big plus
* Healthcare or health insurance claims processing is a big plus
The Position reports to the Manager Agile Delivery & Reporting and will coordinate assignments with Project and Program Management and the associated Scrum teams with the Manager and the team.
**About the Organizations**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity. Are you a Communications Specialist with a background in Organizational IT Transformation? If so, please contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration. Thank you in advance
Monday, October 8, 2018
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!