Elite Technical is seeking a senior-level electrical engineer with experience leading an Integrated Product Team on complex electrical design programs in the aerospace industry. This is a contract position at the Fort Wayne, IN facility of a highly regarded aerospace and defense company where their skilled workforce designs, builds, integrates, and tests weather and climate space instruments. These instruments contain complex analog, power, digital, and FPGA electronics. The primary role of this position is to provide Electrical Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL) expertise to space-based programs. Responsibilities will include management of work packages for modules, Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and schedule updates and overall electrical guidance through the design, analysis, integration and test of modules.
Due to the nature of the work performed at this facility, any candidate seeking consideration must be a United States Citizen with the willingness and ability to obtain/maintain a DoD clearance.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or Computer Engineering plus 12 years of relevant engineering experience
- 8 years of IPT Lead experience including Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)
- 5 years of experience with high reliability design processes (i.e. Worst Case Analysis)
- 5 years- experience with hands on root-cause troubleshooting
- 5 years scheduling experience
- Ability to effectively communicate to all stakeholders (customers, contract management, technical personnel, business personnel).
- Demonstrated self-starter - efficient in achieving goals and proactive in pursuing subsequent tasks
- Ability to evaluate a problem from multiple vantage points and suggest win-win solutions
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Space Electronics Design Experience
Active DoD clearance - TS/SCI preferred
Fort Wayne, IN
Monday, September 24, 2018
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!