Elite Technical is seeking a Service Desk Technician (Help Desk), Tier 1 resource to support our customer, a Healthcare insurance organization, in Lake Mary, Florida. This is a temp-to-perm job opportunity, providing daily phone support for end users. The job focus is on ticket handling, maintaining/monitoring queues, Active Directory, connectivity, VPN and password resets. Service desk support tasks include:
- Provide daily phone support for end users. Focus will be on maintaining/monitoring queue's and providing first level support for password resets, basic troubleshooting and user instructions.
- Documents resolutions and updates the knowledge base.
- Alerts management on critical or reoccurring issues called into the Help Desk.
- Participates in new hire orientation, office moves, PC/Laptop setup and configuration.
- Improve customer service, perception and satisfaction and solicits feedback from customers through follow up calls after service requests are completed.
This is a temp-to-hire, foot in the door opportunity to join our client a -provider-sponsored health insurance company-. The organization is top notch and is embracing leading edge IT technologies that contributes to their mission of a member focused organization serving over 1.2 million members. On conversion you can look forward to opportunities to advance your career taken care of by a best-in-class benefits plan.
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity? Are you an early career technical professional with level 1 support skills including phone and remote support? Do you have a strong customer service temperament? If so, contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
(1) Two (2+) years of practical tech support experience including:
a) Service Desk ticketing system (ServiceNow)
b) Phone Support / Remote Access
c) Active Directory (User administration)
d) Network connectivity
e) Remote users (VPN access)
f) PC / Laptop running Windows 7 and Windows 10
g) Application support including MS Office 2010 2013
h) Email Support MS Outlook
j) Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
(2) High school degree from an accredited institution or GED. Preferred Associate's degree from an accredited institution. Completed coursework from an accredited college or university.
(3) The following our PLUS level considerations:
a) Relevant IT certifications
b) Support for Cloud adaption
c) Support for Cloud Applications (Office 365)
d) Macintosh Expereince
e) A+ Certification
Lake Mary, FL
Saturday, January 7, 2017
6-12 month T2P
Wednesday, December 12, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!