Our customer, a premier Federal Healthcare Insurance organization, is seeking a SQL Developer to support their testing efforts in Reston VA. The individual will work as part of the Agile Delivery and Reporting test team and will assist the Software Testing team with the following tasks:
- Extensive SQL Programming to analyze and validate Source Data vs Target data
- Collaborating with the Test Lead in reviewing business requirement document(s) and Functional Specifications and / or Use Cases for the assigned as input into the creation of testing materials
- Utilize the Hewlett Packard testing tool suite for test case creation, execution (manual and automated), reporting, and defect logging.
- Conduct test case peer reviews to ensure test cases accurately capture functionality identified in user acceptance criteria
- Create test data using existing Enrollment and Claims applications
- Generate Excel output of Data Validation results with Expected and Actual results
- Work directly with members (Requirement Analysts, Developers, and Project Manager) of the project to deliver a quality product to the customer
- Maintain traceability between the base-lined business requirements, functional specs / use cases and test scenarios/cases.
- Assist test lead with coordination between developers and business analyst to ensure testing incidents when needed.
- Create manual and automated scripts for regression testing, as needed.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Elite Technical immediately!
- A minimum of 8 year of experience in extensive SQL programming.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Data validation for Data Migration/ Data Integration projects using SQL queries/ Manual testing
- Experience writing efficient queries to extract data from large data sets
- Must have two (2) years of experience using HP ALM and/or an equivalent tool.
- Proven proficiency with understanding Data Models, tables and writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience with NoSQL ( Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB) would be a great plus
- Prior experience as a Tester in Big Data project writing Hive/Impala queries would be a great plus
- Experience developing and documenting processes, procedures, and policies for tool usage and integration.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal assistance and be able to pick up business knowledge quickly.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Experience with scripting languages such as VB Script, VBA is nice to have
- Knowledge of Healthcare business a big plus
The Position reports to the Manager Agile Delivery & Reporting and will coordinate assignments with Project and Program Management and the associated Scrum teams with the Manager and the team.
**About the Organizations**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity. Are you a Communications Specialist with a background in Organizational IT Transformation? If so, please contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration. Thank you in advance
Monday, October 15, 2018
Monday, September 17, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!