Our client, a premier Federal Healthcare organization with offices in SW Washington DC has an immediate job opening for a mid to senior level Performance Tester responsible for creating, maintaining, modifying, and managing automated performance testing scripts. The performance tester will ensure the accuracy and integrity of assigned systems through the development and execution of efficient, automated test plans, cases and scripts with focus on Performance and Non-Functional Testing.
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about this opportunity? Contact Elite Technical for the details and immediate consideration.
(1) BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
(2) Three + years of experience on the following:
- Performance testing concepts
- Performance test types and their goals
- Automated software and enterprise testing
(3) Hands-on technical experience and expertise
- Server, Network and Virtualization
- Database management systems (e.g., DB2, Oracle, SQL)
- Proficiency with; SQL and PL/SQL
- HP Performance Center / Loadrunner, CA (Wily Introscope)
- Defect tracking tools (e.g., Bugzilla, PVCS Tracker, ClearQuest, HP ALM)
(4) Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Team player, comfortable working independently when required.
(5) Experience working in the healthcare industry is a PLUS
Position reports to the Manager, Performance & Security and will participate in project work group meetings, internal/external peer reviews, walk through, status meetings, JAD sessions etc...
**About the Organizations**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing continuous growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity? Are you a Communications Specialist with a background in Organizational IT Transformation? If so, please contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration. Thank you in advance
Monday, October 22, 2018
Thursday, September 20, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!