Elite Technical is seeking three (3) Senior Java Developers to support our customer, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance organization, in Reston, VA. The selected candidates will be working within an Agile Scrum Team to enhance and modernize our client's core claims processing software. The selected will also be responsible for supporting the build and deployment of the applications to testing and other non-production environments. Additional responsibilities involve execution of full life cycle activities in support of multiple projects which will include but not limited to:
- Working within an Agile Scrum team to support the implementation of development tasks.
- Supporting the build and deployment tasks using the CI/CD tool set.
- Accountable for meeting milestones set for different projects.
- Responsible for unit and shake out testing.
If you, or someone you know, is interested in learning more about these exciting opportunities, please contact Elite Technical Immediately!
* Must have a minimum of 8 years of Java and J2EE/JEE experience with BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* MUST HAVE expertise and specialized experience with
IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator transaction engine
* Additional practical experience with web application development using Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, MyBatis, Hibernate, Restful Web Services, Junit, Maven, ANT, JSON and XML.
* Experience with software development best practices (RUP, Waterfall, XP, Agile)
* Knowledge of J2EE applications servers (WebSphere, WebLogic, Jboss )
* Strong hands on experience with UML.
* Strong understanding of object oriented analysis and design patterns concepts.
* Proven hands on experience with DAO and Data Services.
* Excellent application performance tuning skills.
* Experience with RDBMS (DB2, Oracle or MS SQL) .
* Lead Java developers in all phases of the SDLC.
* Mentor junior developers.
* Develop and lead architectural design concepts.
Monday, October 29, 2018
Monday, October 8, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!