Our client, a leading IT Solutions Company in the New England Region is seeking a Desktop Support Technician within their Managed Services Group to work onsite at their client location in Lebanon, NH. The selected candidate will be hired on a 6-12 months contract basis. This position will be part of a team and perform a wide variety of deskside support functions within a Financial environment.
**Day to Day Responsibilities**
* Provide hands-on end user computer support to approximately 1000 users on Windows 8/10 desktops/laptops/tablets
* Extensive hardware configuration knowledge such as NIC, Memory, Hard drive, BIOS, and modems.
* Utilize a Ticketing System to Log, track and resolve service requests/changes as well as track/update assets
* Utilize Remote Assistance/Desktop to quickly and effectively resolve technical issues
* Configure, administer and repair Windows PCs, laptops, local and network printers, scanners and other peripherals
* Perform hardware and software diagnostics and coordinate repairs
* Provide Microsoft and Commercial Off The Shelf application training when needed
* Assist in recommending system changes to meet changing requirements
* Provide successful implementation and migration of new deployments and projects.
**What you will bring**
- Three (3+) plus years of end-user Desktop Support
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to pass standard background check and drug test prior to starting
- Technical support skills including:
(1) Desktop, Laptops, Tablets, etc.
(2) MS Windows 8/10
(3) Windows PC HW/SW/user support, builds, and troubleshooting
(4) Active Directory
(5) MS Office Suite
(6) Printer, Network connectivity, Virtual Private Network (VPN), IP Phones and Tablet support
- Deskside and remote end user support
- ITSM update and documentation skills and practices, e.g., ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.
(7) Certifications are a PLUS
i. CompTIA A+, Network+ Security+ etc-
ii. Microsoft MCP
Monday, October 15, 2018
Thursday, September 27, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!