User Experience (UX) Architect to support our customer, a premier Healthcare Insurance organization, in SW Washington, DC. The UX Architect will be responsible for our clients internal landing page utilized by the organizations associates. Expectations include:
* UX activities including journey map design and analysis; site navigation/user flow creation and documentation, interaction design and interaction testing and feedback
* Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
* Scope Definition, Planning and UI Design phases
* Plan, design and execute user research
Are you a User Experience professional with Architectural / Design with a deep knowledge of user-centered design processes and methodology? Are you interested in learning more? If so, please contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
(1) Bachelor's or comparable degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors in Information Design, Human Centered Design, Industrial Design, Psychology, or other relevant field
(2) 5+ years of professional UX experience
- Wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Web and mobile solutions for enterprise platforms
- User/customer experience prototyping and usability analysis and testing
- Developing information architecture, site maps and web navigation design
(4) Use of Liferay, Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Invision, UXPin, or InDesign is a PLUS
Monday, October 29, 2018
Friday, September 28, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!