Our client, a global information technology solutions provider, is seeking a Pre-Sales Specialists, with specific knowledge/expertise with Document Management Systems, to join their team in a newly acquired 1.2 million square foot building based in Whitehouse Station, NJ.
This is a 6 month temp-to-perm position affording the Pre-Sales professional an opportunity to contribute while coming up to speed on the organization and their product offerings. The ideal candidate is looking for a chance to join an entrepreneurial-oriented organization that is a thought leader specializing in visualization solutions for IT organizations including: open systems, security, storage, dark data recovery, digital media solution engineering, document management, SAP, printing solutions, performance / capacity planning, container content library (Docker & Kubernetes) and mainframe virtualization (zLinux).
* Establish working relationships with assigned partners and customers
* Responsible for partnering with sales teams creating opportunities, identifying business value and propositions, creating use cases, solving problems and overseeing successfully implemented solutions
* Present and market the design and value of proposed solutions and business cases to partners, customers and prospects
* Design and execute proof of concept implementations for customers
* Deliver seamless solution demonstrations and presentations
Are you a Pre-Sales IT Professional looking for the right opportunity? If so, contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration.
(1) 5 years + of IT industry experience, with specific expertise with Document Management Systems
(2) 2 years + of IT Pre-Sales technical support experience
(3) Experience with Document Management, SAP, or Printing Systems
(4) Windows Server Environments; UNIX, Linux, or zLinux knowledge would also be an additional advantage
(4) Required technical qualifications:
- Understanding mainframe evolution (TSO/RACF etc.).
- UNIX Systems (Linux, AIX, etc..) and Windows
- Able to navigate the UNIX O/S and basic scripting
- Enterprise level HW and SW IT solutions
(5) Pre-Sales technical support for IT and application solutions including:
(6) Required abilities and capabilities include:
- Data visualization, use case and value proposition creation
- Translate business requirements into technology requirements
- Honed consultative selling techniques
- Gifted with presentations and public speaking
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Expert, MS Office power user including Visio
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Monday, September 30, 2019
6 month T2P
Wednesday, September 4, 2019
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!