Our client, a premier Federal Healthcare organization has an urgent need a Ab Initio Developer to provide hands-on work designing and implementing data integration solutions for data warehouse and business intelligence systems. The Hiring Managers expectations include:
- Subject Matter expertise on Ab Initio
- Develop efficient, high quality data integration code leveraging Ab Initio
- Generate and maintain system documentation for ETL and Data Integration processes to be developed
- Working with IBM DB2 databases, Ab Initio product suite using GDE, Co>Operating System, EME Query>It, Conduct>It, Express>It, Continuous flows, Metadata Hub
- Will be working with Health Insurance Applications and Databases
Are you qualified for this job opportunity? Are you interested in learning more? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
6+ years of the following:
- Must have data integration/ETL development experience, preferably with Ab Initio and Big Data software.
- MUST HAVE Experience within the healthcare insurance industry, specifically with claims and/or membership data
- Must have analytics/BI development experience, preferably with the full MicroStrategy suite of tools.
- Must have Java development experience with ability to develop unit / integration test cases using Junit /TestNg.
- Must have experience with web services and understanding of RESTful / SOA Services.
- Must have extensive experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies.
- Must have strong experience in continuous integration within DevOps environment.
- Good to have experience working with API Management Tools.
- Good to have Experience working with GIT/BitBucket.
Monday, January 20, 2020
Friday, December 20, 2019
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!