Elite Technical is seeking a Splunk Engineer to support our client in Atlanta Georgia (North Druid Hills area). The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience conducting security assessments of customer networks; validate and exploit security related findings. We are seeking someone that will be able to clearly communicate vulnerability details and risk to the customers, both verbally and in writing. Will be able to independently apply testing methods against a wide variety of targets including: Web Applications, databases, wireless networks, conducting social engineering attacks against customer user base, SCADA/ICS, routing infrastructure, VPN, Cloud, and more.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Knowledgeable with programming languages such as python
- Intermediate to senior experience with web application development
- Intermediate to senior experience with web application penetration testing
- Experience with Cross Site Scripting and SQL Injection (OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities and Attacks)
- Intermediate experience with network penetration testing
- Experience writing penetration testing reports.
- Basic foundational knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Active Directory
- Experience with vulnerability management
- Experience with Database management and performing offensive security on databases in order to
find vulnerabilities that need to be remediated.
- Will be a bonus to have experience with testing Access Control Lists and Firewall configuration testing
- Experience with External and Internal penetration testing
- Knowledgeable with Social Engineering
This is an opportunity to join an organization that is experiencing growth both organically and through acquisition leading to providing increasingly more sophisticated and strategic solutions for the US Government. The result is increasing career growth and employment security for you.
Are you interested in learning more about this position? If so, please APPLY for immediate consideration.
- 8+ years of IT experience along with a Bachelor-s degree in Information Security or related field
- 5+ years of direct experience with area of expertise
- 3 years in IT infrastructure, networking, architecture, administration, or security
- 2+ years administering Splunk in an Enterprise Level Environment (app administration, performance monitoring, troubleshooting)
- Strong Linux background
- Scripting knowledge (bash/python)
- Experience in large scale, multisite clustered environments
- Thorough understanding of Splunk peering
- Experience onboarding various network and security devices into Splunk
- Working knowledge of syslogNG and other logging concepts
- Understanding of REGEX
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of Splunk SPL as well as dashboard/visualization creation and modification
- Ability to multitask and see problems through to resolution with minimum supervision
- Superior communication skills
- Training Requirements
- Splunk Power User
- Splunk Administrator
Monday, September 16, 2019
6-12 month T2P
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!