Immediate, full-time position with our client, an e-commerce industrials product organization, in Buford, GA. We are seeking a Senior Director of Customer Experience to lead the global Customer Experience team. This individual will collaborate cross-functionally with the Customer Service teams as well as groups and stakeholders from business units across the board. The Senior Director Customer Experience will oversee the management, development, rollout, and continuous improvement of all tools being used by the Customer Service team and its partners globally for all of its products and customers The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in comparable positions leading tools and technology for similar organizations including but not limited to MRO, Big Box retail, digital marketing and eCommerce industries.
This position requires applicable education, experience and knowledge of operational excellence, management, and the behavior of large systems. The Senior Director, Customer Experience must be highly organized, assertive, creative, motivated, analytical and data driven and have a diversity of professional skills. Successful candidates will have in depth experience working within various task forces, committees, internal departments and Leadership at varying levels including C Suite.
We have more details to share, please contact Elite Technical to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree strongly preferred,
- Demonstration of successful change management implementation required
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary initiatives required
- 10+ years leadership/management experience in a call center or customer experience center or executive operational role is required; knowledge of MRO operations a plus
- Strong working knowledge of call centers, systems, technologies is required,
- Experience directly managing large, diverse teams,
- Proven track record of effectively dealing with executive management,
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively with internal and external partners,
- Organizational and political agility,
- Strong organizational, managerial, strategic analysis, and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Proven data, analytic and creative problem-solving skills,
- Voice of customer competency,
- Resourceful and flexible to ongoing change,
- Versatile, self-motivated, persistent, and action oriented,
- Highly organized, methodical and strong follow through on projects,
- Strong ability to motivate others, with excellent negotiation skills,
- Mission driven, passionate, outgoing, and
- Good sense of self, strong personal presence, and emotional intelligence
Monday, March 30, 2020
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!