Our client has openings for a Senior and Mid Level UX/UI Designer in their Reston, VA office. The UX/UI Designers will work on solutions that span many user interaction points, including web/mobile applications.
**Expectations, tasks & deliverables**
- Lead relevant UX activities including persona development; user flow creation and documentation, wireframes, user journey map design and analysis, information architecture, interaction design, visual design and interaction testing & feedback;
- Establish best practices and develop a corporate process, standard and governance around UX;
- Strong visual and UX design skills from low fidelity to high fidelity detail down to the pixel;
- Designing screen layouts, interaction flows, mockups/prototypes;
- Identifying and solving usability and UI design problems;
- Driving and tracking adoption of usability test and enhancement;
- Defining and documenting UI standards and guidelines;
- Must be able to work and collaborate closely with Product Owner, Business Analysts, and Developers;
- Must be able to multi-task, working on multiple projects;
- Stay on top of user/customer experience trends and best practices across interaction types (web, mobile);
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about this opportunity? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors in Information Design, Human Centered Design, Industrial Design, Psychology, Graphic design or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional UX/UI Designer experience;
- Experience designing web and mobile solutions for enterprise platforms;
- Experience in user/customer experience prototyping and usability analysis as well as testing;
- Advanced knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools and methodologies ;
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Axure, Balsamiq, Invision, UXPin, InDesign, Sketch, PowerPoint or other;
- Deep knowledge of user centered design processes and methodology;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team;
- Experience in a fast-paced software environment , and an ability to execute against aggressive timelines;
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful ;
- Highly creative and inquisitive; able to multitask effectively;
- Health care industry experience a plus
Monday, July 27, 2020
12 months++ (Poss T2P)
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!