Immediate job opportunity a Project Manager to manage cross-functional software development teams responsible for delivering technology products and services. Span of responsibility covers large complex systems and projects. The selected Project Manager should be a well-rounded technical PM who can manage a project for scope / schedule / budget in a an agile environment with Java development with complex integrations with on-premise infrastructure across multiple supporting teams within our clients enterprise environment. The selected candidate will be able to demonstrate experience managing technical projects through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). Experience managing project to include various development methodologies including; Waterfall and Agile is essential.
**Day-to-day Expectations & Activities include**
- Adhere to and follow the PMO defined Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) and SDLC processes
- Develop and effectively manage project schedule to an 8/80 level of detail
- Understand and effectively communicate technical information
- Effective management of the Customer relationship
- Manage Customer messaging and issue resolution.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and with quality
- Manage system development and testing activities for a given technology product
- Facilitate Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) sessions with cross-functional team and build WBS with all dependences
- Track and monitor testing defects and regularly report status internally and externally
- Support and assist SQA (Software Quality Assurance) activities and processes including the tracking, monitoring, and reporting defects.
- Resolutely work on the -Defect Resolution Process-
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing sustained growth and have a track record of integrating Professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for career growth and advancement. This position is well compensated and offers exceptional career growth and progression. Contact Elite Technical right away to be considered.
- Background in Health Insurance including; Enrollment, Claims Processing & Adjudication would be a big plus
- BS Degree with 7 years of Technical Project Management experience experience
- 7+ years of managing projects for scope/schedule/budget in a an agile environment with Java development with complex integrations with on-premise infrastructure across multiple supporting teams
- 7 years+ managing technical projects through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)/ Waterfall
- PM skills working within Defect Resolution within the SDLC framework
- Demonstrated writing and presentation skills
- Skilled user of MS Office 2000 tool set: ord, MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint and MS Visio
- Strong communication skills including; effective negotiation and collaboration skills
- Exposure to working within an Agile / Scrum environment is Requierd
- PMP Certification is a PLUS
Monday, July 6, 2020
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!