Our client is seeking a Technical Program Manager with an active DoD Top Secret/SCI to join their team in Wiesbaden, Germany to support Headquarters U.S. Army Europe (HQ USAREUR) G6 Mission Partner Network Division (MND).
The scope of this position will provide management, direction, administration, quality assurance, and leadership of the teams performing engineering and service delivery of the USAREUR MPE Network. This in support of up to 5,000 personnel in strategic, tactical and exercise locations.
- Provide oversight and quality assurance to network engineering, voice engineering, virtualization engineering, Cyber security, system administration, and network administration teams.
- Lead and guide the work of technical staff. Serve as the liaison between business and technical aspects of projects. Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage.
- Responsible for the management program scope in order to meet schedule requirements; responsible for defining resource needs, directing personnel to perform
tasks, and reporting progress to the Government.
- Travel may be necessary at times 10%
- Cultivating customer relationships and intimacy to develop further opportunities within the customer community
- Developing new business opportunities through long term strategic planning, capture planning, and development of proposals and business plans
- Establishing a program organization that effectively addresses customer requirements and incorporates the necessary internal and external sub-organizations
- Leading and directing cross-functional Integrated Program Teams (IPT) to meet program cost, schedule and technical performance objectives
- Measuring and reporting program performance
- Delivering presentations to customers, executive management and other program stakeholders
- Participating in the negotiation of contracts, contract changes, specifications, operating budgets, schedule milestones, and key terms and conditions
- Establishing design concepts, criteria, and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test
- Creation, review and finalization of the program Statement of Work Identification, distribution, tracking, and completion of program requirements. Establishment and management of the program and subordinate baselines
- Development and adherence to budget baselines utilizing Earned Value Management (EVM) or similar cost & schedule control methodologies and tools
- Identifying, allocating and managing program resources, including workforce planning
- Managing Government/customer supplied property or information (GFE, CFE, etc.)
- Managing suppliers to meet program objectives
- Adherence to all internal processes, policies, and applicable industry standards
- Ensuring program team understands and adheres to contract scope, and manages
change through control board activities
- Development and adherence to master plans and schedules
- Conducting thorough risk & opportunity management practices including identification, mitigation and realization
- US Citizenship required and an active DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 5+ years of prior relevant experience, -OR Associate-s degree and a minimum 7 years of recent specialized experience -OR- Major Certification and a minimum of 7 years of recent specialized experience -OR- a minimum of 11 years of recent specialized experience with a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 8570/8140M - IAT III Certification ((must have at least one of the following: CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA), or Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) Certification
- Experience leading a complex network engineering effort
- Experience supporting enterprise IT services
- Ability to identify and address program impacts through a systematic, proactive, approach to issue and problem resolution that identifies, communicates, monitors, and promptly resolves conflicts across all levels of the program.
- Ability to identify, orchestrate, coordinate and controls the management activities and processes that integrate program inter-dependencies throughout their life cycle to achieve successful program completion.
- Ability to address program uncertainty through an organized and analytical forward looking approach that identifies risks and opportunities, determines appropriate handling plans, and manages, controls, and communicates risks and opportunities throughout the lifecycle of the program"
- ITIL certification(s)
- Past experience at USEUCOM, USAFRICOM, or United States Army Europe
- Knowledge of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF).
- Knowledge of Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation Systems (BICES) and Mission Partner Environment (MPE).
- Additional Industry recognized Information Technology Certifications such as Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA), Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft, International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), International Council of Electronic Commerce
- Experience leading diverse Information Technology (IT) teams.
- Ability to identify and address program impacts through a systematic, proactive, approach to issue and problem resolution that identifies, communicates, monitors, and promptly resolves conflicts across all levels of the program."
Monday, June 22, 2020
Thursday, May 28, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!