Direct Placement, full time employment with our client a premier US Government supplier that specializes in technical and logistic solutions. Our client is seeking a Project Manager with an active DoD Secret Clearance to work on a Full-Service IT Support contract that includes application sustainment and development, and system performance analytics for the US Army Human Resources Command located at Fort Knox, KY. Initially, the selected Project Manager (titled - Project Management Task Lead) will participate in preparing the RFP with expected award on the DASTO in the February 2021 timeframe. Initially, the work will be via telecommuting OR physically at one of our client's facilities helping to win the RFP.
As the Project Management Task Lead, you will be responsible for all projects within one of the technical areas of the program.
(1) Oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
(2) Review status of projects and budgets; manage schedules and prepare status reports.
(3) Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
(4) Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
(5) Participate in the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
(6) Build a trusted relationship with the client organization members and channel internal and vendor teams focused on the U.S. Army Human Resources Command mission.
(7) Participate in recruiting and mentoring team members for effective assimilation into the client and internal teams.
Please APPLY or contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and have a DoD Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 9 years of relevant experience; or a Master's degree and 7 years or a PhD and 4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience successfully managing complex IT projects in the area of operations / systems / applications development / data warehousing including cost and schedule management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in planning and engineering enterprise IT solutions.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in supervising and managing IT support personnel.
- Possess Project Management certifications such as Program Management Plan (PMP) or equivalent Government certification.
- Experience with DoD HR program objectives, mission requirements and associated DoD HR standard architectures.
- Experience with U.S. Army personnel systems and workflow management processes.
- Cloud experience.
Fort Knox, KY
Monday, July 6, 2020
Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!