We have a rewarding professional opportunity in SW Washington DC for an experienced SDET professional to build an automated testing framework for Health Insurance Claims processing using Selenium for Continuous Integration Testing. Tasks and deliverables for the selected SDET professional includes:
* Participate in Agile/Scrum activities
* Continuous integration testing within DevOp environment
* Conduct walkthroughs with internal and external teams
* Test Automation framework design and development - Unified Functional Testing (UFT), Protractor and Selenium
*Converting Java based code into TypeScript
* Work with functional testers, analyze requirements to determine the appropriate testing methods and processes for supporting automated continuous integration and regression testing
* Participate in project work group meetings (internal/external peer reviews, walk through, status meetings, JAD sessions etc.)
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about this opportunity? If yes, please contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
- Six (6+) years of experience building test automation frameworks utilizing Selenium and Protractor
- Minimum 5 years of experience in test automation including Unified Functional Testing (UFT) and Java-based testing tools including Selenium, cucumber and Protractor
- Three (3+) years of writing complex automated testing for Insurance Claims Processing (Big Plus)
- Writing complex database testing SQL queries (must have)
- Must have experience converting Java Code into TypeScript
- Basic knowledge of Angular 2 or above
- Basic knowledge of Jenkins CI/CD
- Must have experience using SoapUI, HP ALM and AGM.
- Agile or Scrum methodology understanding is required
Monday, July 20, 2020
Thursday, June 25, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!