Elite Technical is seeking an experienced electrical engineer to perform FPGA design work on a cleared program for a highly regarded client. The selected candidate will help design and develop custom hardware and embedded firmware and software used in data acquisition and power distribution electronic assemblies that reside in underwater environments.
Due to the nature of the work to be performed, any candidate seeking consideration must be a U.S. citizen with an active secret clearance.
Education and Experience:
1. A Bachelor's degree in Computer, Electrical, or Electronics Engineering is required.
2. 3+ years of experience in FPGA design required.
3. Experience with VHDL utilizing Xilinx and Microsemi tool chains along with familiarity in C/C++ for microcontrollers and SoC implementations
4. Familiarity with high speed data transmission protocols (Gigabit Ethernet, PCIe)
5. Understanding of spectral analysis parameters and digital signal processing for data acquisition systems preferred
6. Git or similar version control system
Must be a U.S. citizen with an active secret clearance
Monday, October 5, 2020
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!