Immediate need for a Sr. System Integration Developer professional based in Reston VA (100% remote due to COVID). Our customer, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance, is seeking an Integration Developer to support the following primary tasks:
- Discover how each plan utilize inquiry management and work with product team on how to incorporate the requirement to FEPOC ServiceNow inquiry management
- Guide the plans to integrate with REST FEPOC web services
- Guide the plans to onboard to FEPOC inquiry management
- Coordinate between plans and internal FEPOC dev team
- Required to interact with major integrated customers to understand their system architecture and technologies,
- Collaborate with internal Client stakeholders to address customer-s technology integration concerns.
- Understand business operational and able to facilitate and translate the business needs
- Must be thorough dealing with Application Integration Services, such as API management.
- Knowledge of DevOps will be beneficial.
- Work closely with systems and software engineers, peer systems integrators and testers
Please contact Elite Technical if you, or someone you know, is interested in learning more about this 12 month+ opportunity!
1. Must have experience in Agile development environment
2. Must have exceptional communications and interpersonal skills
4. Must have excellent coordination skills
5. 5+ years of Java Rest API, DataPower and ServiceNow
6. 3+ years of systems integration experience
7. Hands-on experience with the following:
7.1 RESTful/SOAP APIs implementation
7.2 YAML, JSON data formats
7.4 relational database knowledge with an ability to write SQL queries and understand data relationship and modeling
7.5 infrastructure setup, configuration and maintenance: DataPower, internal and external APIM (API Management)
8. Gather insights and feedback from Integration Partners for continuous improvement of integration
framework and to enhance Client products to serve our customers better. Gain understanding of partners' products
integration patterns in terms of architecture and technology usage to assist Client evaluate impact when service
upgrades or enhancements must be made to integration services or products. Provide customers with technical
implementation support for integrations.
9. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, verbal and written communication skills while engaging with external customers
10. Experience integrating services such as credential and access management, user authorization, password management,
and environment provisioning is beneficial
11. Collaborate with infrastructure and security teams to ensure quality releases
Monday, November 16, 2020
Monday, October 26, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!