Immediate need for a Junior Test Engineer to join our client-s team in St. Louis MO. This Junior-level Test Engineer assists with the testing and review of code from 3D models to ensure it functions properly and meets the program-s needs. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with test engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Test the functionality of the applications including but not limited to the following types of testing end to end, integration, regression, performance, usability, and user acceptance testing.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Conduct root-cause analysis
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Execute test scripts and reviewing results.
- Report and document technical issues.
Please contact Elite Technical immediately for further consideration!
Clearance Required: Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Requires a Bachelor-s degree or higher in Computer Engineering or in a related hard science STEM field such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Geographic Information Systems, or Geodetic Sciences. A degree in Systems Engineering, Project Management, or similar non-technical field does not satisfy this requirement.
- Junior-level demonstrated experience as a Quality Assurance Tester with the ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Junior-level demonstrated experience with Agile Frameworks and regression testing.
- Junior-level demonstrated experience with test management software, SQL, MatLab, C++ and Python.
- Junior-level demonstrated experience with GIS software, preferably ArcGIS and/or QGIS
- Junior-level demonstrated experience in platform engines such as Unity, Unreal, OpenFlight, and VBS.
- Two of the following: Two years of demonstrated experience with OGC Geopackage; two years of demonstrated experience with OGC CDB; one years of demonstrated experience with OGC Indoor GML; and one year of demonstrated experience with OGC 3D Tiles.
- Junior-level demonstrated experience with Foundation GEOINT data domains and mission areas.
St. Louis, MO
Monday, November 16, 2020
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!