Immediate need for a Scrum Master with a TS/SCI Clearance to support our customer in Chantilly VA. This Senior-level Integration Engineer / Scrum Master will act as the Safe Agile Framework Lead for the FG3D suite of applications and tools. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that all the individual work streams produce a coherent overall set of deliverables.
- Collaborate with managers and product owners to develop software solutions that address customer needs by converting strategies and roadmaps into stories for execution.
- Oversee pre-project activities dedicated to requirements gathering and documentation for prioritized user stories.
- Document project deliverables and notes to capture the key project/story decisions
- Manage sprint activities and releases, proactively identifying and resolving impediments to ensure sprints stay on track and project teams remain efficient and effective.
- Listen, observe and provide feedback to the team to promote productivity and effectiveness.
- Identify, track and document requirements for changes and provides communication of those changes.
- Update epics and stories and tie them to requirements to ensure program is tracking within sprints.
- Report status and provide metrics for GRID/FG3D implementation.
- Adapt and promote Agile practices and all related ceremonies, including daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, release planning, demonstrations and retrospectives.
Brand new contract in the 1st month of the 1st year on a 3 plus years. Our client provides systems engineering, integration, and management to all phases of the Foundation GEOINT engineering lifecycle. Sitting side-by-side with the Government customer they support engineering for requirements management, architecture, analysis, and implementation. The work is performed in the Washington Metro Area and St. Louis, MO.
Interested? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
Clearance Required: Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Education Qualifications: Requires a Bachelor-s degree or higher in Systems Engineering or in a related hard science STEM field such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, software engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information System
- Eleven years of demonstrated experience as a scrum master with agile methodologies, managing all phases of Agile projects including running scrum, keeping stakeholders informed of project statuses, planning, demo and retrospective meetings to capture the key project/story decisions and why.
- Eleven years of demonstrated experience providing visibility into software development activities by maintaining the backlog, burn down charts, velocity analysis, etc.
- Senior-level demonstrated experience collecting, identifying, and defining technical requirements.
- Master-s degree or higher in Systems Engineering or in a related hard science STEM field such as, engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Geographic Information Systems, or Geodetic Sciences or in project management or engineering management.
Seven years of demonstrated experience using MBSE processes, tools and languages.
- Senior-level demonstrated experience with NGA Corporate Applications tools/systems/software development.
- Senior-level demonstrated experience in platform engines such as Unity, Unreal, OpenFlight, and VBS.
- Two of the following: Four years of demonstrated experience with OGC Geopackage; three years of demonstrated experience with OGC CDB; two years of demonstrated experience with OGC Indoor GML; and one year of demonstrated experience with OGC 3D Tiles
Monday, November 9, 2020
Contract/Temp to Hire
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!