Immediate and strategic need for a Front-end Developer with specific experience supporting an Angular5+ (version 8 is ideal) to develop different user interface features and functionality based on the integration with the back end RESTful Web Services. The Front-end Developer will also be responsible for supporting the build and deployment of the applications to testing and production environments. Some of the tasks and deliverables include:
- Work with business analysts, product owners and team members to utilize the processes and requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality web-based technical solutions.
- Work with other members of the project team to develop -Look-and-Feel- site concepts, interface designs, and the security functionality of the web application.
- Promote innovative growth and development of the web applications.
- Use understanding of healthcare market to enhance overall web strategy. Specifically, is responsible for developing web pages using Angular 8.
Our client is an 80-year-old regional leader in the healthcare insurance space that has over 6 million members, supports 36 insurance programs and employs over 5,000 professionals. This organization has been recognized time and again for Workplace Excellence, World Class Employee Health and Wellness programs and has been honored each year since 2013 as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
Are you interested in learning more? If so, contact Elite Technical by APPLYING for immediate consideration.
- This position requires a BA/BS in computer science with six (6) PLUS years of experience with stronger UI front-end development experience.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate an understanding of HTML-based programming.
- This includes an understanding of HTML authoring tools to implement these functions.
- Must have over 5 years of front-end Angular experience in Angular 4 or higher
- Must have experience with Java and J2EE in developing Enterprise Level Web Applications and Restful Web Services based on Spring MVC Frame work.
- Must have ability to work independently.
- Must have extensive experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies.
- Must have strong experience in continuous integration within DevOps environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English).
- Nice to have Java development experience with ability to develop unit / integration test cases using Junit /TestNg.
- Good to have Experience in working with GIT/BitBucket.
Saturday, December 7, 2019
Wednesday, November 4, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!